• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Need more of these AJ Destroyers where the "Y" and "J" don't overlap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ODRB

* Ace Member *
Premium Member
Need more of these AJ Destroyers where the "Y" and "J" don't overlap.

This is my favorite Destroyer.
See how that Y and J in Avery's signature don't touch? These are ones I want. 167 to 175 would do the trick.

I've got PP and good trade bait. Hit me up if you got any you'd part with.

Thanks.

Attachments

• de.jpg
    de.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 212
Are you looking Destroyers that have that stamp with or without patent numbers? I have a stack of about 20 patent numbers destroyers that I was about to unload and some of them have that stamp.

Are you looking Destroyers that have that stamp with or without patent numbers? I have a stack of about 20 patent numbers destroyers that I was about to unload and some of them have that stamp.

I'm not destroyer nerdy enough to know the answer. I'd have to check when I get home tonight. I will definitely hit you up though.

Hey Dikka: It's swirly pink. And you'd have to pry it from my cold dead hands. Or offer me something ridiculous.

People call them 2 lines and they tend to fetch around $30 from what I have seen.

Ive got an AJ destroyer I dont throw anymore- Orange, pretty sure its 173g- I'll check on the specific stamp when I get home today.

I am pretty sure I have at least two with that stamp I could part with,they have been thrown and do have ink if that's cool I can get some pics and weights.Just let me know,take it easy.

I received the PM.I will get you pics and weights first thing in the morning.Just from memory I beleive one yellow at 167-168 and a white and orange both 175.

Have pictures now,having problems uploading them for some reason.The white was a three line.The Orange is marked 175 and the yellow is marked 169.I can email you pictures just let me know.I will keep trying on the uploads as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.