• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Need some great Disc Golf Quotes...

Kramer

Bogey Member
I am creating, well have been creating a disc golf site... and I want to hear some great quotes... they will be added and you will receive the credit... unless you stole it from some one else...

So can you help me out?

What is vague?

Great Quotes...

Like Prerube's Avi... "Stop playing with your balls and play Disc Golf!"

Former World Champ, Tom Monroe PDGA #033, was asked what his favorite putter was. He said, "My driver."

Thought this was hilarious (although not my idea)...

"Disc golf...not as gay as rollerblading!"

I read this on a t-shirt. I think it was a slogan created by a DG club somewhere. I saw the shirt on ebay.

Dang, just check out some of our sig lines! Like ^ and \/, frinstance ...

Quotes have been added... and credit given... they are posted randomly... so if you don't see it at first; try, try again.

EDIT/Yeah, but I don't want to just steal sig lines without their permission, you know?/

Last edited:
Disc Golf: because hippies and rednecks can't afford to play real golf.

You can quote me on that.

Disc Golf: because hippies and rednecks can't afford to play real golf.

You can quote me on that.

Freaking brilliant, because it's true.:clap: Through my limited travels I have come across both and a few combined or crossbreeds. :)Redneck Hippy Man is my personal fav.

Last edited:
Personal saying...

On Idlewild, playing with my uncle... Uncle: "Dangit, I left my putter at the house!" ME: "It's all groovy, I have an empty Grizzly can for you."

(most of those rednecks can aggree to these flight stats... Mint Grizzly...13-1-00... Wintergreen Grizzly...10-1-0-3...Straight Grizzly...11-1-2-0)

On Idlewild, playing with my uncle... Uncle: "Dangit, I left my putter at the house!" ME: "It's all groovy, I have an empty Grizzly can for you."

(most of those rednecks can aggree to these flight stats... Mint Grizzly...13-1-00... Wintergreen Grizzly...10-1-0-3...Straight Grizzly...11-1-2-0)

I don't think I have the arm for those cans.

"2 more of those and you'll be putting."

From someone on DGCR, I just can't remember who.

These were some of my suggestions for a t shirt slogan from this thread. Some comedy gold in there.

Disc Golf, it won't eat your baby.
Disc Golf, because your wife shouldn't be the only one allowed to screw around with your plastic.
Shut up, I'm putting.
More chains than a Insane Clown Posse concert (or S&M dungeon)
Aces: Plastics make it possible (might be trademarked)
Less Geese than Ball Golf!
Disc Golf, now with 25% less douchebags!
Sick disc flicking hyzer flippin' badass
Disc Golf, almost as cool as Magnum, P.I.!
and
my drinking team has a disc golfing problem.

A couple of my favorite quotes:

"Traditional golf is a good walk spoiled; disc golf is a good walk improved." - source unknown

"Learn to throw flat and straight, everything else works off of that." -Ken "The Champ" Climo (from the innovadiscs.com website)

"Whoever has the most fun wins." -Steady Ed Headrick