• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Course in Asheville Nc Looking for outside reviews

AverysSpring

Hi, we are in the process of finishing up a new 18 hole private course in Asheville, North Carolina, and would like an outsiders view of the course so we will know what people think before the HomeGrown Tour comes to our course on July 25th. We're looking for a handful of people to come out and play. Interested? Please reply, PM me or call our Course @ (828)515-1420 and leave your name and number and ill get back to you.

3 questions...

Pic3.jpg

^Is this anywhere near a hole?

Pic8.jpg

^What in god's name is this guy doing?

And were the multiple pics of mushrooms necessary? They're very pretty but I would have thought that one would have sufficed.

Thanks! :)

3 questions...

Pic3.jpg

^Is this anywhere near a hole?

Pic8.jpg

^What in god's name is this guy doing?

And were the multiple pics of mushrooms necessary? They're very pretty but I would have thought that one would have sufficed.

Thanks! :)

1. Sorta
2. Throwing
3. When you hover over the pictures on the website, there are controls that would allow you to skip, or go back to any picture that you like/dislike.
But, if you must know...the whole back 9 is built on a hill that has a huge mycelium network under it...it all feeds that one mushroom...this mushroom is over 2 feet wide and almost 2 feet tall....did i mention it glows in the dark.

Have a nice day!

Flikcking a bird!

That right I was Flicking a birdie! And it felt good. Hope to see you play sometime! Maybe i teach you the Spiderman!

I would love to make it out there next month for the tourny, Do you allow camping on the property?

Onsite Camping is going to be pretty limited by what i understand...Ill get with those in charge and get more details inregards to that

looks nice, i will check it out sometime

I would love to make it out there next month for the tourny, Do you allow camping on the property?

The Pisgah National Forest is right down the street and there should be some camping available there.
DSCJNKY

I asked and was invited to play this course yesterday... Fun times!

You gotta love private property courses. They're just unique... like the hanging basket that dangles from a garage door opener so that it actually moves left to right (slowly) as you're putting... or the USDGC style ropes set up they had all over the front 9 which made easy holes much more interesting... or the way you can cram 18 holes onto 7 acres without a lot of crossover.

Overall the course was pretty cool. Most of the shots were 180-250' with a few 300'ers in there. 6 Open holes, 3 mixed, and 9 Wooded holes. Gotta birdie the early holes and then pray not to lose them all on the backside... it gets pretty thick (but, they're clearly working on making it better on a daily basis).

Thanks for the invite... I'll be back.
DSCJNKY

I'd like to give it a shot, still haven't hit Richmond Hill, I could make a trip up there on a weekend.

I will try to set something up with you in the 3 or 4 weeks. I need to go to TN so maybe a roadtrip is in order. But I need to get to Sugaree first. Sorry, but I love that place. Maybe you'll give me another reason to spend time in the mountains. I will PM you when I have my dates planned. Thanks for the open invite. I look forward to playing your course.

Latest posts