• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Feedback System

timg

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
For those of you that buy/sell/trade on DGCR, there is now a feedback system in place so you can leave good/bad/neutral feedback after you finish the transaction.

In your Social Profiles you'll see a link in the upper right under iTrader Feedback with your feedback score. You can also access your own profile using a link in your User CP under the Miscellaneous category. Finally, in the For Sale/Trade forum the feedback will be visible in the upper right corner just under the post count.

To leave feedback you will have to enter a DGCR thread URL to associate the feedback with a particular thread on here and that thread must be in the For Sale/Trade area.

If you guys have any questions please let me know.

It doesn't say so, but "Additional Comments" of at least 10 characters are apparently required.

ERic

Why is the URL required to be in the For Sale/Trade sub-forum? Why is the URL required at all?

I've done three trades via DGCR and only one of them was motivated via a post in For Sale/Trade. One was generated from a post in the Equipment sub-forum. The other was a result of just browsing another member's Disc Organizer and seeing that he had a few discs listed as marked for trade.

All three trades were good deals and I'd like to leave feedback for 'em.

ERic

I've removed the URL requirement and the 10 character requirement. I thought the URL would be good to reference the deal/trade in some way.

Tim, thanks for making the URL optional. Does it make sense to also lift the restriction that it has to be in the For Sale/Trade sub-forum? It possible that deals could spawn from other threads.

ERic

I'll lift it for now but I would really prefer to contain all buying/selling/trading to that forum for the sake of consistency.

Would you guys prefer to have your feedback shown in every forum like it is in for sale/trade? I limited it to that forum since I figured that's where most trading would happen but either way works.

Restricting it to For Sale/Trade is fine by me.

ERic

Latest posts