• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New from NW suburbs of Chicago

Billyray

Bogey Member
Hi everybody, I just started disc golfing again after a 10 year hiatus (college,marriage,children,etc). I'm completely addicted, playing almost daily now. I only play casually and usually alone, my only playing partner is my 8 year old son.

I am a decent player, weaker armed but I'm pretty accurate. My biggest issues are from the tee, still learning sidearm and working on my backhands. I look forward to being and part of the dgcr community!

Welcome from Ohio!

I spent a good bit of time in the Deerfield/Lincolnshire area, and still get up there once in a while for business. I always have discs with me, maybe we'll have the opportunity to throw a round sometime....

Welcome!! Your first paragraph is nearly identical to my own introduction (aside from the playing daily part, but I'm working on that!).

Where in the NW burbs do you play? I was just up in Waukegan today and thought about seeking out a nearby course but decided to just go home to some air conditioning instead.

Welcome from Upper Michigan!
Playing with the kids is great. I have 3 kids (18, 20, 22 years) and we all started playing about 3 years ago and have enjoyed it so much. I wish I would have started when they were a lot younger.
Have fun!!!