• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New members?

Nice reference.

Of course the first two rules of DGCR should be:
Search before posting.
and
Search before posting.
Hah! The third rule of DGCR is that if you just registered.. you have to post.

Agreed, but not everyone is a savvy forum user. New members see a lot of helpful questions being asked, and ask theirs, sometimes not taking into consideration the search feature. Just gotta let them get used to the forum, and explain the search feature in a respectful manner. That's how new members become long time members.

In another thread I just posted that when this happens I usually provide links because I look smarter when I supply answers instead of just calling people idiots. It's when the answer is still on page 1 of the forum or when the exact thread with the exact title exists is when I have said "use the search feature". sometimes it is hard to find the answer using the search feature, so I don't always attack

I look around... I look around and see a lot of new faces. Which means a lot of you have been breaking the first two rules of DGCR.

You don't talk about DCGR!

Tonights mission - find a DCR guy and start a post fight with him. ;):D

i was tailed... they're watchin my IP

but we got your back tim

braveheart5.gif

Nice reference.

Of course the first two rules of DGCR should be:
Search before posting.
and
Search before posting.
I would agree if this function could read minds but if you want to know more about par, aces, Rocs or whatever the search feature quickly becomes irrelevant as it pulls text from any thread that mentions your query.

except
par, ace roc bag
are not searchable... cant search the 3letter words...

I look around... I look around and see a lot of new faces. Which means a lot of you have been breaking the first two rules of DGCR.

Ha! Someone made the same reference on DGR, and Apothecary asked him whether or or not he might, uhm, have a learning disability. (Then he proceeded to post a bunch of pictures that got me singin' Whole Lotta Rosie.)

To the new members: WELCOME! :clap:

This site was exactly what I needed when I started playing a few months ago and has been a tremendous help. I hope you get as much out of this as I do.

Oh, and use the "Search" feature to:

1. Quickly and easily access a wealth of DG information
b. See what information has already been covered before you start a new thread
iii. Stay out of prerube's crosshairs ;)

Ha! Someone made the same reference on DGR, and Apothecary asked him whether or or not he might, uhm, have a learning disability. (Then he proceeded to post a bunch of pictures that got me singin' Whole Lotta Rosie.)

I see he is endearing himself to them as he did to us when he first came aboard. :rolleyes:

shame on you apoth! ;)

istockphoto_346940_senior_shame_on_you.jpg

I see he is endearing himself to them as he did to us when he first came aboard. :rolleyes:

shame on you apoth! ;)

]

FRANK! you don't know what you just inherited. When Apoth learns he can swear on DCR it's over. you may as well give up and join us at DGCR :)

I'm also new to the forums and to disc golf mainly... just moved to Allen,TX and hoping to meet some cool guys to go throw some discs with. Hit me up if any of yall local players get together around me.

I'm also new to the forums and to disc golf mainly... just moved to Allen,TX and hoping to meet some cool guys to go throw some discs with. Hit me up if any of yall local players get together around me.

You'll be saturated with people in DFW. Lots of really great people from here live in that area.

I'm actually over at DGR, slowly earning their trust, then when they least expect it, BAM! I'm telling them that my garage was broken into and all my gear taken right before a tourney and if an e wuhn can lown me a doller.

Latest posts