• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New members?

I'm actually over at DGR, slowly earning their trust, then when they least expect it, BAM! I'm telling them that my garage was broken into and all my gear taken right before a tourney and if an e wuhn can lown me a doller.

mr%20burns.jpg

excelent...

I'm actually over at DGR, slowly earning their trust, then when they least expect it, BAM! I'm telling them that my garage was broken into and all my gear taken right before a tourney and if an e wuhn can lown me a doller.

LMFAO, thats classic.

Try to be more refined BrotherDave. Like "What cha got on my forty man".:D Just wait till they meet Tom.

ththgoodpost.gif

HA! Jokes on you we're all old curmudgeons who won't send you discs because we are cheap bastards. Even if we did send you discs they would all be from pre 1995 and you wouldn't know what to do with them.

Did the new members get the memo that they need to click my name, then give thumbs up on all my reviews? Just in case they didn't, I thought I would post a friendly reminder :)

Did the new members get the memo that they need to click my name, then give thumbs up on all my reviews? Just in case they didn't, I thought I would post a friendly reminder :)
They did but there was a typo and it said thumbs down :(

HA! Jokes on you we're all old curmudgeons who won't send you discs because we are cheap bastards. Even if we did send you discs they would all be from pre 1995 and you wouldn't know what to do with them.

curses.jpg

i, for one, am a new member to the forum..i started to use this site about two years ago when i first got into the sport...but just yesterday, i came on again to look up another course where they are having an ice bowl this coming sat, and i guess i didnt realize there was a forum...haha...but, here i am...and i like to post also...haha...

Nice reference.

Of course the first two rules of DGCR should be:
Search before posting.
and
Search before posting.

Not everyone has the time. I admit i've done the same when a thread was on page 2. sometimes i just want to know something or chat and don't have time to check every other thread.

New members asking before searching is almost as bad as:

...that guy who starts a new thread every time a random idea pops into his head.
...that guy who starts a new thread every time he tries a new putter and is suprised that it works.
...that guy who likes to start "if you could use only X number of discs" (other than one) threads.

and many more.

Latest posts