• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Mobile Style

Tim
new look looks great but do miss the main page from dgcr vs the mobile look. ie- whats the newest posts like the main page vs going in and out of the Menus. what about a stripped down main page with new thread posts just the box on the normal main? 90% of the time i am using my phone is to check the new thread post quickly then dive in a section or two that I want to review.

I'm going to analyze it some more over the next day or so and probably roll it out this week.

Sorry to complain yesterday. I guess I just like what I'm used to. I really appreciate all you do.

Tim
new look looks great but do miss the main page from dgcr vs the mobile look. ie- whats the newest posts like the main page vs going in and out of the Menus. what about a stripped down main page with new thread posts just the box on the normal main? 90% of the time i am using my phone is to check the new thread post quickly then dive in a section or two that I want to review.

I'm not sure I'm following here.

Sorry to complain yesterday. I guess I just like what I'm used to. I really appreciate all you do.

No, it's a good thing. It got me to revisit it and fix a bunch of stuff I missed. Hopefully it's pretty much the same now except for the improved parts.

New mobile style is live. Please let me know if you have any issues or I missed something that you liked in the older version of this style.

Latest posts