• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Online Disc Retailer

Hello fellow Disc golfers,

I would like to Introduce Neighborhood Disc Golf, a new online retailer and brick and mortar store. We started off in August of 2012 with a store front in Rochester NY. We recently launched our website www.neighborhooddiscgolf.com

I would like to tell you a little bit about us and what set's us apart from the other companies. Also feel free to chat with us here and we would be more then happy to answer questions and see what you think of the company.

Neighborhood started off with our love to film this great sport. We specialize in creating unique and entertaining disc golf videos for you to enjoy and to promote the sport. Our goal is to film as many courses, tournaments/events, professional players, throwing techniques, and product reviews as we can. Another goal is to provide our customers with great customer service, quality products, and a good selection at competitive prices. We plan to sponsor many amateur players to support them while they become better players, but we also will sponsor pro's. As of now our team consists of four local top rated Am's in Rochester. We have started off small and hope the disc golf community will support us in completing our goals, and so that we can continue creating many more disc golf videos for the disc golf world to enjoy.

Here is one of our latest videos the Chili disc golf course. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-4TFZ_T_3M (best quality at 720p and full screened)

P.S. We have Prodigy discs in stock, but they are going quick.

Site looks great guys. Sent you an email on the contact us page. Looks like your gonna do great things. Are you guys planning on opening more storefronts? Or focusing on online retail?

Just a heads up that your $-signs are on the wrong side of the numbers in your banner. Just sayin'... :)

LuckyEagle405 said:
Site looks great guys. Sent you an email on the contact us page. Looks like your gonna do great things. Are you guys planning on opening more storefronts? Or focusing on online retail?

Glad you like the site and thanks for the positive feedback! It would be awesome to open more stores in the future. We have only been open for 6 months so at the moment we are focusing on being successful in our local scene in Rochester, but also online as well. We are running a 6 tournament series this year that gives back to the players immensely. We are also running sanctioned singles league, and filming many videos this year. We are even going to Florida soon to film our very first out of state course video at one of Florida's best courses. We do need our online sales to take off though for us to be successful and accomplish our goals. Our online stock will be growing constantly and should be up to par with most online distributors soon.

bcr123psu said:
Just a heads up that your $-signs are on the wrong side of the numbers in your banner. Just sayin'... :)

Thanks for the tip! We will fix that soon. It's funny that you are the first to notice it when no one else caught that like the website designers, friends, disc golfers, and customers that have visited the site.

We would really like to hear what people think of our course videos that we have made so far. You can find them on the media page on www.neighborhooddiscgolf.com
This will help us in making more entertaining videos and stepping up the over all quality and production of them.

Nice and clean looking web site but it does need some checking.
From quick browsing:
  • Discmania writes their name as "Discmania" not "Disc Mania".
  • West Side Giant has the same description twice.
  • Discmania S-Line PD description has broken apostrophes.

I wonder if Feldberg still endorses Boss. :)

Leopard said:
Neighborhood/Community I've already got then confused

When we chose the name about a year ago we hadn't heard of community discs yet, not sure if they were around then. The names might mean the same thing, but the companies and websites are quite different and shouldn't be too hard to mix up. Once we have a lot more quality videos produced, hopefully we will stand out of the crowd for having made those.

Varsi- Thanks for the spell checks! When adding so many products to the site it's very easy over look a few things.

It would be really helpful for browsing if the discs were in some sort of order (alphabetical being the easiest and most logical) when you clicked on a category. Right now if I wantrf to buy a Wraith I have to click on Innova or Drivers and instead of going straight to the last page I would need to glance over every disc on each page to find it.

JimW said:
It would be really helpful for browsing if the discs were in some sort of order (alphabetical being the easiest and most logical) when you clicked on a category.

I completely agree. I'll see about getting that changed this week. Thanks for the input.

I like the site you have presented and the offers are good. I am seeing different disc with good features and the like. I find it easy to browse those stuff.

Latest posts