• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New RED WINGS DISC!!

Jermy

Birdie Member
Just finished this along with the penny dye in the challenge post. Its on a clear gateway - evo plastic.. takes dye really well, alot like champ.

IMG_0482.jpg

IMG_0487.jpg

edit: Thought i'd throw in a new technique I used.
Since the disc was clear and i wanted to keep the dye from getting on the back side i covered the entire back side to the edges with contact paper (this was really easy to do, stick on a larger than disc piece of contact paper and trim along the edges with xacto knife). Masking the wings logo and the back allowed for keeping the black dye only in that ring.

Last edited:
LETS GO RED WINGS!!! Hockey is my second love next to disc golfing. Been a huge hockey fan for 20 years.

ha ha, I love all the heart everybodys got for their team. You cant walk around here with avalanche or blues jerseys though or you might accidentally fall in front of a bus, the chicago jersey would be alright, we like them cause theyre no threat and were close enough to go to their games in the united center,lol, i was at the game a couple years ago when wings beat chicago 9-1, me and my girl were the only ones in a whole section of blackhawk fans, every goal we scored i'd jump up look at all the sad faces, point and laugh and pound another beer. ahhhhh good times.

Hockey, meh.........disc dye --- EXCELLENT! Detail must've been a challenge, especially all the curved lines. Very good job with the text, and the background definitely helps the logo **pop**.

Born in Detroit - grew up in Denver...gotta quote my favorite bumper sticker in all of Colorado, "Redwings Suck!"