• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New to DGCR with a passion for dyeing!

plshrk

Eagle Member
Well I am an avid visitor over at DGR but just stumbled apon this site and its great! I have been dyeing for a while and have messed with everything but I like to keep things clean and simple. I have done quite a lot of Full Color dyes but to me they are just not as rewarding as a clean cut one color dye. Here are the 2 that I have done since coming out of retirement for the Summer :).

SU1HMDAyNDAtMjAwOTA5MjAtMjA1OC5qcGc.jpg

IMG00249-20090921-2043.jpg

I have a Crush that is orange like and I thought about doing something like that, but I think I'm going to put a bears logo like bongripper up there has for his avitar. You are really good, welcome!

Two great dyes, well done!

Post up some of your other dyes, I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd love to see them!

Thanks for the compliments guys! I actually discovered some blades for my exacto handle that are bomb! My dad works is the jewelry industry and he sent me some used stainless steel surgical blades he uses for rubber mold cutting and holy cow are they sharp and stay sharp! The exacto knives out of the box feel dull compared to these.

Thanks for the compliments guys! I actually discovered some blades for my exacto handle that are bomb! My dad works is the jewelry industry and he sent me some used stainless steel surgical blades he uses for rubber mold cutting and holy cow are they sharp and stay sharp! The exacto knives out of the box feel dull compared to these.

Nice! SELL ME SOME!!!!

Yeh it was pretty simple and I hate circles but luckily this wasn't a perfect circle

Welp I have been wanting to do an Orange on an Orange disc for a while. This is a XL. This one may be for sale or trade if anyone is interested.

IMG00273-20090927-1854.jpg

Diggin that fire chicken. I lvoe the irony :D and i would love to pick up some of those jewerly knives.. Does anyone know if they could maybe be ordered online somewhere?