• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New to the forum

Hello everyone,

I'm new the site but definitely not new to the sport. I have been playing on/off for the last 10 years, I recently relocated from MN to the Seattle area and excited to use this site as a resource as I explore PNW courses.

One question, how do I update courses thrown, throwing style etc?

See you around,

N

Hello everyone,

I'm new the site but definitely not new to the sport. I have been playing on/off for the last 10 years, I recently relocated from MN to the Seattle area and excited to use this site as a resource as I explore PNW courses.

See you around,

N

dupe

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

See you around,

N

Welcome from western MA. Courses played - on the menu bar hover over courses, click browse courses. Find the course and toward the bottom click course played

Also realize that there is separate sign ins for the forum and the main page. Check and see if you are signed in on the main page you need to be to update courses played, throwing style, ect.

Latest posts