• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Wysoki Disc

I don't get the whole Handeye Supply thing in general.
Handeye Supply Co. is the brainchild of Crispin Carrasco, who has a background in graphic arts, which he has combined with his love of disc golf. For those that were/are into skateboarding, a lot of his art is reminiscent of the old Alien Workshop themes which seem to be carried over into his HSCo. designs. While they may not necessarily create an immediate association with disc golf, the theme is always seemingly inclusive in his stamps and artwork. Taking it beyond the simple disc golf associations, a lot of the brand is representative of the provocative ideas of physics and how discs fly. I'm a big fan of the HSCo. branding and design and am stoked to see a visible, mainstream player in Paige Pierce representing their brand.

Here is an older interview with Crispin that talks a little bit about his background:

Handeye Supply Co. is the brainchild of Crispin Carrasco, who has a background in graphic arts, which he has combined with his love of disc golf. For those that were/are into skateboarding, a lot of his art is reminiscent of the old Alien Workshop themes which seem to be carried over into his HSCo. designs. While they may not necessarily create an immediate association with disc golf, the theme is always seemingly inclusive in his stamps and artwork. Taking it beyond the simple disc golf associations, a lot of the brand is representative of the provocative ideas of physics and how discs fly. I'm a big fan of the HSCo. branding and design and am stoked to see a visible, mainstream player in Paige Pierce representing their brand.

Here is an older interview with Crispin that talks a little bit about his background:

Thanks a lot for the info. Much appreciated.

I don't think it has anything to do with Paul making the call. These are just a play on the old gym t-shirt idea. You used to get a uniform in gym at school that usually had the School Name then Property of and had a blank box to write your name in so you know the shirt is yours. I feel really old now and I'm not even eligible for masters....