• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Newish player, sayin hi

jeremiah h

Hi all, started my 3rd year of casual dg this season. I've appreciated how comprehensive dgcr is on reviews, mapping etc. and decided to try out the forums. The site has been incredibly helpful in learning about the courses are in the area and what to expect when trying them out the first time. So I'll try my best to reciprocate :)

I'm in Dayton OH, which has more than a few really great baskets in a 40 mile or so radius- Belmont, Fairborn HAH, Sycamore Park, Arthur O. Fischer and many more. If you're planning a road trip involving the Miami Valley area or just want more info, throw me a question. I've played em all, poorly at least.

Recently fell in love with Vibram, hence my current lineup:

168 Lace
172 o-Lace
169 unLace
170 Trak
173 Summit
154 Ruby
??? Groove - my old fav driver I keep for water shots.

Looking to get a Vibram Ridge and Obex in the next week, what can I say I love the rubber :) I'm definitely still learning these discs but the tale's in the telling as they say.

Welcome to the site! How far do you typically drive those Vibram Laces?

My distance is definately a work in progress, as I could rarely hit over 280ft with any plastic. I've improved my form a little and can get the laces out to just 300 on a good day. I just picked up a Trak and Ibex yesterday, figure the trak will be a bit more in my control.

Latest posts