• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Next Generation Disc Golf Website

Discslinger12

Bogey Member
Next Generation Disc Golf sponsored by Latitude 64° launched its website today releasing the schedule and detail about its 2017 Tour Series. www.nextgendiscgolf.com

The website includes an interactive map of the US divided into the 9 Next Generation Disc Golf Regions, clicking a region provides the competitor with the 12 Qualifier tournament schedule, Regional Championship details and introduces their Regional Coordinators and Tournament Directors. The site also provides a Competitor Handbook, links to the Next Generation Disc Golf community, and information about its partners and sponsors.

"I think folks will really enjoy the site – it's simple, elegant, straight-forward and informative. It's a silver platter serving up 2 key things I'm excited to share today, our entire 118 event schedule and our team of first class Regional Coordinators and Tournament Directors." said David Feldberg, Next Generation Tour Series Director.

The website was designed and spearheaded by disc golfer Grady Clifford of Portland, Oregon, who owns Gradium, a marketing and graphic design firm. Grady worked with Disc Golf Course Review in addition to the Next Generation staff. "Working with the whole Next Generation team has been a lot of fun, I think people will find the experience eye-catching, engaging and informative."

This is awesome. Hopefully this whole tour series meets its goal to be contribute as a farm system for pro disc golf. There's some good disc golfers out there who might get discovered through something like this.

Latest posts