• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

European Disc Golf Championship 2023

I sincerely hope it was the moment "getting to her," rather than something physical.

Yeah - I am certainly NOT rooting for it to be an injury. Its just an astounding break from the rest of the performance over the course of the weekend.

Maybe she got just absolutely shithoused the night before the final round. I mean.... she did have the lead, if ever, to do it lol. If that was the case, fuck yeah! I hope she celebrated like a mad person with the W in hand.

Thanks for posting that, Nale!
Apparently, the moment got to her. Very glad she was able to gather herself and bring it home, and that it wasn't an injury

Really looking forward to watching her at World's. Hope she's back to "business as usual."

Thanks for posting that, Nale!
Apparently, the moment got to her. Very glad she was able to gather herself and bring it home, and that it wasn't an injury

Really looking forward to watching her at World's. Hope she's back to "business as usual."
I'll believe it wasn't an injury when she shows up and kills it in future tournaments. Til then, I remain skeptical. Not calling her a liar, but the players at the top of any sport don't tend to be the type to want to put excuses out there.

Not to paint demons, but if that kind of complete mental disconnection can happen, its not uncommon for a person to get worried if it might happen again, thus even partially causing such disconnetion to happen again. Kinda like putting yips.

Not to paint demons, but if that kind of complete mental disconnection can happen, its not uncommon for a person to get worried if it might happen again, thus even partially causing such disconnetion to happen again. Kinda like putting yips.
While this is certainly something to keep an eye on, there is something different in doing things for the first time. KT said how EC title was the one thing missing and the one title she hadn't won before, which caused her to overthink it. Going forward, there is basically nothing she hasn't done before.

Maybe if she gets her rating to 999 trying to push for the elusive 1k rating, then those thoughts might creep in.

Despite all her consistency, success, and dominance over the the last couple of years, it seems this particular event, being played in her homeland, meant more to Kristin than many of us ever realized. It's amazing how we humans can get, between our own ears. I'm just glad she gave herself that huge lead to work with.

Finding a way to win, when you're not playing your best, is perhaps the truest mark of a champion.

Love how Silver was able to make it give her a well needed hug after he had to leave her tho start his round.

Latest posts