• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Nice Deals at Amazon Today 10-22-2014

threevok

Double Eagle Member
Just ordered this motley mess:

AmazonOrder.png

lol, Champion "Material"?! ? :D

Your last image is of a "Focus" but the description says "Force". Not sure what you are going to get there. If you need a Force in good Z plastic let me know.

They had a good deal on Champ Sidewinders, but I don't like the idea that each weight range had a different price. It was also a little disconcerting to see a Champion disc advertised for a few items but have a DX one pictured.
:wall:

And this again folks, is why I don't buy from uninformed vendors.

Thanks for the heads up. I just hit up Marshall Street for some good deals as well. They have a discount on glow and first run discs this month. Some of those Buzzz OS's are up for anyone that's interested!

i bought 12 champ sidewinders at dx prices....there is jizz everywhere. and im out of paper towels. thanks a lot OP

Prices fluctuate, even throughout the day. I imagine Amazon's price matrix is pretty sophisticated. If I see something I want, that I'm not in a hurry for, I'll stick it in the cart and check daily for price drops. My beloved Proline Hurricanes dipped below $8.00, then bounced to over $10 by the time I placed my order.

People need to stop posting stuff like this. My wallet can't handle it.

I will report back once I get my discs. I wouldnt be surprised getting an email saying theyre refunding my money.

i cancelled you guys. hahaha

i will get it cheaper at the pro shop for x outs and i know if i put in a request for what i want they will deliver. plus their points or whatever. if i would have gotten 12 green discs from amazon i probably would have had a massive bonfire immediately after opening the box.

plus i have some other discs to tack on. spd, gstar aviar and who knows what else