• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Nice Deals at Amazon Today 10-22-2014

JK Aviars

Would have bought a few JKs at $6.31 if they were in the 173-175g range. But that weight was $13.99. Oh, Well...

Could save $3 via Amazon, but I think I'll stick to Disc Nation for this order, since I'll get bonus points and support them instead of Amazon and friends. But, I'm going to wait until tomorrow, in case DN has a 4-day deal on:

MVP Amp Neutron (165-170)
Starlite Tern (140-150)
G-Star Tern (165-170).

*crossing fingers*

My disc golf shoes went on sale for 29 bucks one night. 85 retail. Bought three pair. Next day they were back up to 85 bucks. Sometimes you never know, I think it helps them bring traffic = dollars.

Amazon sells literally everything; I used to get a bunch of amazon gift cards for doing surveys and used those to buy discs. That's actually how I started DGing, with "free" amazon discs!

Yeah, I got burned by them last month when I bought a DX Leopard for $17.95. Live and learn I guess.

Thanks for the link.
I put it on my Favorites bar so I can check it out from time to time.
Interwebz Gold Star for threevok!!!!

Giving it a go: 3 discs for $18 shipped.

175-179g Condor, "champ" teebird (w/ dx pictured uhhhh gambling I guess), Flx Esp Surge

feel like I'm playing the lotto, but what the hell, why not. I've spent $18 alot worse.

I ordered 27 discs, most that I haven't tried before for $153. Only 2 are baseline plastic. So far there are 7 separate shipments and everything has not yet shipped. Holy shipping costs! I'm going to stack up all the boxes and open them on my birthday later this month. If half of them are decent I'll be content.

I ordered 27 discs, most that I haven't tried before for $153. Only 2 are baseline plastic. So far there are 7 separate shipments and everything has not yet shipped. Holy shipping costs! I'm going to stack up all the boxes and open them on my birthday later this month. If half of them are decent I'll be content.

If you order a lot of things from Amazon, get a Prime membership. If you're a student, or have access to an old college email, you get half off your Prime membership, free 2 day shipping, and $3 1 day shipping on a ton of things. Plus Amazon Prime instant video/music.

Giving it a go: 3 discs for $18 shipped.

175-179g Condor, "champ" teebird (w/ dx pictured uhhhh gambling I guess), Flx Esp Surge

feel like I'm playing the lotto, but what the hell, why not. I've spent $18 alot worse.

FLX Surge is so money. Checking that now.

Latest posts