• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Nice disc totes at Community Discs

namar

Double Eagle Member
Hey guys-

I stumbled across these at Community Discs and thought I would share the knowledge. Looks a pretty nice upgrade to my storage game, so I grabbed a couple. $20 apiece, and per C.D.:

"These totes are made to nest and stack. You can easily stack these 10 or more high and fully loaded with no fear of the bottom tote bending under the weight. There is plenty of clearance between your discs and the next bin up when stacked so there is never a fear of squashing anything. They measure 24" x 11" x 10" on the outside. You can fit up to 46 drivers or 32 putters in them"

http://communitydiscs.com/disc-golf-storage-bin/

Buckhorn_Angled__06301.1446163063.1280.1280.JPG

Buckhorn_Drivers__70826.1446163063.1280.1280.JPG

Buckhorn_Putters__51457.1446163063.1280.1280.JPG

I've been looking at these too. I wanted to make my own storage rack out of pvc but these look good. The only advantage to the PVC rack is a top space where I can set my bags and expandable with different fittings allowing different features (place to hang straps for example).

no lids to these, they stack upon one another without interfering with the discs in the bottom tote. I just got mine late last week and I will probably try to pick up a few more, they are super heavy duty and perfect for discs. a really nice compliment to/upgrade from my milk crate storage currently in use.

Attachments

• totes.jpg
    totes.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 67
They aren't selling them right now. Demand got too high and they suspended them until they catch up with the orders

They look a lot like the totes we got our player packs in at Worlds. And to get lids for those you had to pay $10.

They're manufactured by Buckhorn. Three years ago I got a whole pallet of them (105 by the time I was done, I think) and they ended up around $13 each after shipping and freight. They're good. They stack well and serve their purpose, but I probably would have been better off with TrotterBoxes from Box4Discs. They're more modular and much cheaper without really sacrificing too much structurally.

Everything trotter sells are pricey for what they are. Cardboard boxes. Plastic bags.

These bins will last forever and not breakdown like cardboard will.

You have any of those 105 you want to sell ;)

Everything trotter sells are pricey for what they are. Cardboard boxes. Plastic bags.

These bins will last forever and not breakdown like cardboard will.

You have any of those 105 you want to sell ;)

you think 11.00 is too much for 100 2 mil poly bags shipped? The priority shipping alone for 100 bags is $5.05

48.00 shipped for four boxes with trays and full length lids and 20 dividers is too much?

$12.00 is too much to pay for a box that will hold $1,100.00 worth of Rocs?

you think 11.00 is too much for 100 2 mil poly bags shipped? The priority shipping alone for 100 bags is $5.05

48.00 shipped for four boxes with trays and full length lids and 20 dividers is too much?

Got a few Trotter boxes and they are fantastic. :thmbup::thmbup::thmbup:

Yes. Yes I do.

By the way your site lists the 100ct of 2 mil bags for 19.99, which is what I paid for them recently... Do I get some money back?

Maybe your sites out of date. Doesn't it state 59.99 for four boxes?

Whatevs.

Yes. Yes I do.

By the way your site lists the 100ct of 2 mil bags for 19.99, which is what I paid for them recently... Do I get some money back?

Maybe your sites out of date. Doesn't it state 59.99 for four boxes?

Whatevs.

59.99 with the dgcr 20% code is 48 for four excellent quality boxes.

The totes on community are too loose IMO I don't want play like that if you can fit discs alongside the stack it's not a tight fit and there's a higher possibility of shifting causing warping.

Trotter boxes are nice but I have a solid supply of near-identically sized diaper boxes if I wanted to store my stuff in cardboard, which I don't. and certainly not a thousand dollars worth of stuff.

some bombproof plastic totes, such as these, are exactly what I was looking for. a loose fit is just fine with me because I'm not archiving a fortune in Buzzzes or Rocs, just wanted a couple bigger/sturdier containers than what I could track down at my local big box joints.

as the kids say, your mileage may vary.

10452422_938437526219067_587492202308027582_n.jpg
They are good enough that the PDGA has put all three sets of the Archive Discs in them... Every disc ever submitted for approval except for Super-Class.

They look a lot like the totes we got our player packs in at Worlds. And to get lids for those you had to pay $10.

Was thinking the same thing. Not sure I need another one but nice to know the option exists if I choose to buy another one. :thmbup:

10452422_938437526219067_587492202308027582_n.jpg
They are good enough that the PDGA has put all three sets of the Archive Discs in them... Every disc ever submitted for approval except for Super-Class.

neat. and congrats on the threadkill. cardboard for the win.

Latest posts