• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Nice newspaper article about disc golf and disc golf in Spokane WA.

No base or mid-grade plastic available in Spokane? Or are you guys just getting hosed up there?

From the article: Discs, depending on the quality of plastic ("Champion" plastic is a good starting point), vary between $16-22 apiece

From the comments: Such a fun sport, everyone should give it a try. You can buy a decent disc for as little as $15!

I suppose we all could disagree on what constitutes as decent.

Great read. Disc golf is very much alive and well in Spokane. Looking forward to the LCO next weekend!

Great read. Disc golf is very much alive and well in Spokane. Looking forward to the LCO next weekend!

:hfive:

I'll be the guy cursing loudly on the rusty truck hole on Porcupine. And the next one, and even more going back up that motherf*cking hill on the one after that. :D

I liked this comment at the current end:

Greatest sport ever. I haven't even picked my golf clubs up in 1.5 years and will never look back. Disc golf is a more fun, more exhilarating, more athletic, and less frustrating version of ball golf. Cheaper is an added bonus.

This is one of the few examples of an actually talented writer assigned to a do a piece on disc golf. Most of the newspapers throw their bottom-feeders at us, so much love to Spokane for being a good representative of the community and to the Spokesman-Review for doing quality work.

Latest posts