• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] NICE PLASTIC FOR SALE, I NEED PAYPAL ASAP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kpc2004

Double Eagle Member
DONT BE AFRAID TO MAKE ME A REASONABLE OFFER!!! I am looking to sell these, paypal gift only. Shipping is included in price to the continental USA. If you have any questions please PM me so I can check them on my phone.

discsforsale1-1.jpg

172g CE QMS 10/10 $26 OBO
173g Glow Z Nuke 9/10 (thrown 2 times) $13
172?g 11x KC Pro Teebird 7/10 great thrower wouldn't sell if I didn't need $$ $38.50 OBO
172g 1st Run CE Eagle-L 7-8/10 $45 OBO

discsforsale2-1.jpg

175g Star Xcal 9/10 $10
175g 12x KC Pro Aviar San Marino 8/10 GONE
179g Z Hornet 8/10 ink on inside rim $9
174g Z Flick 7/10 ink on inside rim GONE
150g Champ Leo GONE

discsforsale3.jpg

This one is for trade only (this is why my thread has a 'deal' icon not 'selling' icon and I believe I am not breaking any rules by not posting a price). It won't be easy to get me to let go of it, but I figured with all the 10x threads I have seen lately I figured I would put it up for a bit and see if I get an offer I can't refuse. 174g 7-8/10 white with black stamp. PM me if interested.

chameleon.jpg

175g Discraft UV Ultra-Star Chameleon color changing lid 10/10 $15

If you would like a closer pic of a disc, ask and I'll send you one. If you don't like my prices please don't bitch about it in my thread, just make an offer for whatever you feel is appropriate and if I agree I will accept. Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts