• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

No Spoiler Worlds Thread

Menacewarf

Double Eagle Member
This thread is for posting links to videos of the 2014 worlds without discussing the results.

If you wanna discuss the results go to the worlds thread or start a new thread.

I'm not sure I will stay spoiler free through the tourney before videos are posted (didn't today) but there may be some days where that's what I am looking for, and I suspect others might feel the same.

So feel free to post links to all the vids for this years worlds here! :thmbup: Just don't talk about anything specific! :mad: ;). And try to post them in order folks. Thanks!

Thanks for the add on the last link. I'm about to bed now and looked for additions but nothing seems to be out yet. I haven't had the willpower to not check results and threads yet but may be busy Saturday in which case I think I will try to wait and watch unspoiled. I hope some nurse, or some person who works way too much is able to use this thread to get a sweet viewing of worlds after, when they have time off!

I can't find any vids yet from rnd two for the men or an edited rnd one for the women. A video is up of men's rnd three but I'm trying to wait to post it here until we get at least one of rnd two.

As a holdover here is some woman's coverage. First here is a link to FPO round 1 coverage. Scroll down a few pages for the videos.

http://new.livestream.com/DGPlanetTV/events/3204488

And here is round two for the women, edited though!

As soon as we get something from round two we'll get the round three MPO in here.