• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

NoCar HOD 9/8/11

crusadersounds

Je Me Souviens Never Forget
The Scrapyard (Idlewild Park) in Matthews, NC (3.55 rating)
Hole #14
278' Par 3

944b388c.jpg

Little info here...

Last edited:
hmm hard to tell whats going on but looking at the woods and the distance id prob RHBH a kc roc.. if its uphill ill go dx teebird

Looks like a sweeping left-hand turn to me. I'll send a Z Hornet out around everything.

C MD2... and sticking closer than you Roc Luvers... ;)

It's a big sweeping left hander, and a bit of a valley shot. Both times I've played it I've thrown a big sweeping hyzer with a mid. It's a terrific course, and more or less instantly became my favorite Charlotte course.

Home course HOD! Guess I need to take some more pics...

A roc is the best disc for me here. When standing on the tee it seems like a loooot of hyzer and you want to throw a driver. However a smooth hyzer wide right with a midrange is sufficient for a 2.

I'll throw a Pain then. Hit an early tree that I couldn't see and roll into the woods. Then I'll flick out with an Ion, over torque it and send it flying past the basket into the woods where I'll clean up with a Summit 2 putting.

Elite X Beat to hell Buzzz on a FH anhyzer line. My go to mid that holds any line. Looks like a fun hole, I would probubly hit the top of the hill get a bad kick and roll down to the bottom but it should be an easy 3. Wizard to finish from where ever I end up.

USDGC Roc + on the Hyzer line, and if my Roc turns out well I'll probs toss a Leopard on the tee as well.

Latest posts