• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Non Stop Disc Golf Events Scheduled

Amyone know what the Nashville tournament is? Can't seem to find it.

I can't give you any places to go rack up some cash but I tell you that you should think about going to Flyboy March 30th.. only 3.5 hrs to Knoxville for your April 1st date.

We're also doing a DGCR NC/SC throwdown on August 4-5 at two of the best private courses in NC, Sugaree and Elk Mtn.

I bet they are in Texas for TX States. That is this month so it is a little late to try and run an event. It would be cool to see the Non Stop crew at the Straight Line final in McKinney next weekend.

I bet they are in Texas for TX States. That is this month so it is a little late to try and run an event. It would be cool to see the Non Stop crew at the Straight Line final in McKinney next weekend.

this is an option when registering for Texas States...

"Wednesday Level I Intermediate Disc Golf Performance Training, led by PDGA Pro David Feldberg [9am to 3pm; includes lunch, min 3]"

NSDG #10 in Georgia ... it would fit in that southerly direction to get to Rock Hill :thmbup:

I can't give you any places to go rack up some cash but I tell you that you should think about going to Flyboy March 30th.. only 3.5 hrs to Knoxville for your April 1st date.

We're also doing a DGCR NC/SC throwdown on August 4-5 at two of the best private courses in NC, Sugaree and Elk Mtn.

THIS as well :thmbup:

Looks like it is official that Dave is coming to Copenhagen Open!
http://www.cphopen.dk/

Should there be any Europeans, besides myself, checking this forum; There is still room in the qualification tournament on the friday before the tournament.

That goes for any Americans as well of course, but if Dave is indeed playing I can't promise you that will win back enough to cover the airfare. :)

See some TBA in your schedule near the St Louis Open.

I am going to talk to the J.C. Sharpshooters about getting you guys at West City.

Latest posts