• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

North Dakota DGers/Bismarck

tom12003

Eagle Member
Hi fellow DGers, I'll be visiting my "homestead" (just about 30 miles south of Mandan) in the first week or two in July and cannot go more than a few days without playing. Last time I played in NoDak was about 20 years ago and I think it was Gen. Sibley--all I remember is that I threw a roller on a par 5, 666' (hole 17?) that got buffeted by a crosswind and ended up 10' from the basket for an albatross--never repeatable!

I'm willing to hook up with locals sometime during my visit for a round. I'm no longer very good--in my early 70s and a few scars to prove it but still respectable. Currently live in Charlotte, NC where I've built several courses, TD'ed many, many tournaments (including the 2012 and 2018 Worlds), awarded the Golden Rake for the top volunteer at the USDGC in 2017, and received the Charlotte Disc Golf Club's lifetime achievement award. I recognize good disc golf even if it doesn't recognize me.

Let me know if any can meet up.

Latest posts