• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

North Park in Haltom City, Texas

strain

Bronze level trusted reviewer
Has anyone heard when the city will be completing the gas line work there so we can have the full course back. I heard it was going to take a couple of months but it seems like it has been longer than that. Of course, all the rain we have been getting lately probably is not helping at all.

?

My name is drew I will be in DFW area this weekend..Can anyone recommend 2 of the best courses in the area..and by best I mean championship quality..I've played Arcadia #2 it was cool but I was kinda hoping for something about the same overall course length but a little bit more wooded..Email me with the course names if you wouldn't [email protected]

Has anyone heard when the city will be completing the gas line work there so we can have the full course back. I heard it was going to take a couple of months but it seems like it has been longer than that. Of course, all the rain we have been getting lately probably is not helping at all.

Last time I was there a lot of the really big equipment was gone, but there were still a ton of trucks on the course and retaining walls. I'm guessing it'll be fall before they finish.

Latest posts