• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

North Side Christian Church... mids and putters only

DrenalinJunkie

Par Member
Well I went out and braved the heat and played 18 at Northside Christian Church today.

This was my first full round with only mids and putters. Don't actually know what I scored as I threw 4-5 shots on every tee and lie.

I found out a few things that I believe are going to help me with my drivers........... we will see!

Carry on.

Sweet. Discing down is all the rave but really it can correct technique flaws. Are you throwing 4-5 shots with the same mold or different ones?

I really like NSC. Fun Fact: Of all the nine hole courses in the nation, NSC ranks in the top 10-12ish. Def. props to sheldon and others who have worked on the course. They've really had some great mins out there too. But even then, there's not gonna be to many peeps on here that know about it. Northside Christian Church

Have you checked in on the Houston Flying Disc Society website. Its the best local dg forum going.

Sweet. Discing down is all the rave but really it can correct technique flaws. Are you throwing 4-5 shots with the same mold or different ones?

I really like NSC. Fun Fact: Of all the nine hole courses in the nation, NSC ranks in the top 10-12ish. Def. props to sheldon and others who have worked on the course. They've really had some great mins out there too. But even then, there's not gonna be to many peeps on here that know about it. Northside Christian Church

Have you checked in on the Houston Flying Disc Society website. Its the best local dg forum going.

Mids I was throwing my roc's and Buzzz's...... just trying to make my final choice on which mold to use. And my putters I was throwing Rhyno,XD,magnet,and challenger........ really just trying to figure out which I want to use as my driving putter.

NSC actually is a cool little course and pretty close to the house. I need to play it more often!