• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Northern NJ

GMSdrum

Bogey Member
Anyone played the course at Mt. Freedom Golf on Sussex Tpk in Randolph NJ? Their website says it's 9 holes and $6 to play.
It's the closest course to my inlaws, just wondering if it's worth it.
Thanks!

Nope, never played it.

Not much local to Randolph right now, but on Saturday baskets are going in at the Central Park of Morris County in Morris Plains, which means we'll have an 18-basket course in Morris county very soon. It's still rough, of course, but it's on it's way and I'm excited!

There's a little information on Facebook if you search for Greystone Woods Disc Golf.

mt. freedom is just a driving range with 9 baskets thrown into pitch n putt. do not waste your time. greystone woods is 5 min away

Nope, never played it.

Not much local to Randolph right now, but on Saturday baskets are going in at the Central Park of Morris County in Morris Plains, which means we'll have an 18-basket course in Morris county very soon. It's still rough, of course, but it's on it's way and I'm excited!

There's a little information on Facebook if you search for Greystone Woods Disc Golf.

Tee for hole 9! :eek:
712790c9.jpg

left gap. not sure the distance, but i would think in the realm of 200'. the pin is through pines roughly another 100'

Last edited:
Wow, that course sounds amazing. A lot of work has gone into it. Can't wait to check it out.

Yes, a lot of work has gone into it. Sadly, I've only been able to spend a couple hours to help, and I won't be able to be there tomorrow for the installation of baskets. A few individuals have busted their asses to get this done.

17 of 18 bassets are now in the ground. Course is still very rough, but what do you expect for a two-day-old course?

Latest posts