• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

not quite saran wrap!

jacob2918

Eagle Member
so here is my first attempt at a saran wrap dye...but i didnt have any saran wrap so i used grocery bags lol any ways what ya thank? its a champ destroyer

Attachments

• 0408101744.jpg
    0408101744.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 169
Sweet!!, now send it to Rob Dyrdek at the fantasy factory. I love DC stuff, very durable.

Last edited:
dyrdek.jpg

a shoe company? i bet you have a big monster energy drink sticker on the back of your lifted f-150 too, huh?:thmbdown::p

i just winged it and wadded up a bunch of bags. dumpd on the dye. drop disc in and went to work. came home allllll done!

"nice, now how does the saran wrap work? "'

Theres a post on here somewhere covering one of the ways to do it.

But in a nutshell, the way most people do it is wad up a bunch of saran wrap and put it in a pan. Pour some water/dye mix onto the saran wrap (just a little is needed) and then let the disc rest on it for awhile.

"nice, now how does the saran wrap work? "'

Theres a post on here somewhere covering one of the ways to do it.

But in a nutshell, the way most people do it is wad up a bunch of saran wrap and put it in a pan. Pour some water/dye mix onto the saran wrap (just a little is needed) and then let the disc rest on it for awhile.

thanks

Latest posts