• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Nov 3 IL State Doubles Championships

Call the Super 8 and tell them you are coming to town for the event and would like the "Disc Golf" rate and you can get any type of room for $82.40

$82.40? Super 8?

Super 8 in Pittsburgh was wanting to charge me $91 a couple of weeks ago. I said no thanks; and slept in my car in their lot (it was not comfortable :))

$82.40 for a suite doesn't sound too bad...

*I had a girlfriend that saw the rate sign on a hotel advertised for one person/one night... she says to me "why would one person go to a hotel room?" ;) I lol'd pretty hard cuz she was srs*

Ozark courses are absolutely incredible... Words truly can't describe the place - whole weekend felt like a dream!

...Finally time to take a shower :D

I guess its a nicer super 8? And you can get any type of room...a suite with 3 other people ain't too bad. I wouldn't recommend staying in the crack shack hotels, if anyone was considering it (The Surrey)

The round at Pine Hills will be strictly BEST SHOT for all non Pro/ADV teams! The round at Marilla will still be 6 holes best shot, 6 holes alt shot and 6 holes total score!

My partner (both in doubles and in life) has an open house at her school, so I can't make it on Saturday. :(

Sounds like it would have been a sweet tourney, I was excited to try the different formats.

If Ashleigh and I sign up as a mixed doubles team, can we change divisions the day of if no other mixed teams sign up?

If Ashleigh and I sign up as a mixed doubles team, can we change divisions the day of if no other mixed teams sign up?

Sure can!

Distances-
1 628
2 717
3 264
4 298
5 1228
6 498
7 909
8 336
9 258

10 309
11 285
12 702
13 591
14 648
15 288
16 423
17 325
18 221

Thanks for running a great event today, Dana! I had an awesome time and it was apparent that you put a lot of time and effort in running a fair and enjoyable event. Nice job.

Thanks! I had a lot of fun putting this one together. Hope everyone else enjoyed the event as well.

Ashleigh and I had a great time, I love the new layout! Holes 7 and 12 are really cool multi-shot holes that make you decide how much risk you want to take. :thmbup:

Latest posts