• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

NutSac Reviews? Similar Bags?

I can hold 4 drivers a mid and a putter in it pretty comfortably. I also use 3 drivers, 2 mids and a putter with no problem. Another driver added after that makes them tougher to pull out but still not impossible.

Well, I might have to look at them again the next time I have a little bit of money. I just remember the last time I was there and held one in my hands, it came up one disc shy of what I was considering my minimum to be league competitive.

Well, I might have to look at them again the next time I have a little bit of money. I just remember the last time I was there and held one in my hands, it came up one disc shy of what I was considering my minimum to be league competitive.

They also have the Double Nut Sack, Comes with a drink holder.
double-nutsac-shop.jpg

Thats why youve gotta try to find them used. I got one for a decent deal on ebay, that is after buying one here and the guy never shipping it. After two months of pestering he just disappeared.

I don't have one.

Let me guess, dearie. You're looking for a husband. Well, you're going about it the wrong way, sister. You don't bat 'em on the bean with a rolling pin. That comes later.

I have been suggesting this for a night golf bag for a friend. I'd like to try one, but it doesn't really seem worth the price in my opinion. They do look cool though.

Yeah, I wouldnt mind something similar and cheaper. I play some small courses every now and then where I only need my putter and maybe a couple mids, and dont even feel the need to carry my Crunch box except for the fact I dont want to carry loose discs and my drink around.

I've really only used my nutsac during the winter or a loaner bag for a newbie trying out the game. It'll hold up forever but really it's completely practical. I have my putter, two mids, and two drivers in it currently. It's great for a quick round. But if I am going to be out for awhile, or not wearing multiple layers. I would rather have something with a pocket to hold my keys and stuff as well as a beverage. Even when I'm roadtripping and only carry a handful of discs on me, I'd rather have my crunchbox. I just usually only have it have full but it's got space for munchies, bugspray, and water and less than half the price.

I have and use the Nutsac. This alone says a lot because I've tried a regular Innova bag in the past, but half the time when I got out to the course I would end up hand bombing 4 discs and left the bag in the car. Now I get 6 and free hands to carry a bottle and use my iphone to keep score between holes.

I don't drive with it on as I tend to run up, but if you throw from a standing position it shouldn't swing on you. Putting with it on is fine.

Kelly.

I have the double sac. I used it for a bit when I first started but the lack of pockets sucks. My friend has had it for the past eight months now. I look at it every once in a while(because it's still mine) to check for wear but it still looks new. That is the best thing going for it is how tough it is. Other than that the pocket is crap and the drink holder is slim.

i love my nutsac

I have the nutsac bag. I can fit 7 discs in it after stretching it out a while. It is really durable.

The only annoying thing i found was that the strap is adjustable, so when you set it down and then pick it up, you often grab one side of the strap, and as you are picking it up by the strap, the length gets messed up. it's hard to explain. So to fix this i sewed the two sides of the strap together once i found my ideal length. No more problems.

I also sewed on some velco to the flap that covers the top of the discs so that the flap didn't keep getting in the way when i put down/ pick up the bag.

For a water bottle, i just attach a caribeaner clip to the strap and clip on the water bottle when i want. The bottle dangles. It doesn't bother me.

Latest posts