• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Nutsac users, what do you throw?

Got my Olive NutSac 2 in today from shoptom.com. A day or two earlier than I expected it to arrive TBH. Highly recommend purchasing from him.
Discs (L to R):
unidentified Innova from War of the Roses 3 in Tyler, TX
Lat64 Fury (Lat newbie, was lucky to find this used) - opto? It's the translucent one.
Westside Kings (again, found it used, don't know much about it other than it's a fast disc) - translucent
Innova Daedalus GStar
Innova Teebird3 GStar
Innova Valkyrie DX
Innova Mako3 Champion
Innova Aviar Pro

Innova is plentiful where I live... the other brands, not so much.

I could probably put one more disc in no problem.

1120141440a.jpg

1120141440.jpg
That first picture makes your pink aviar look like a donut. Cracked me up.

I'm might have to upgrade to the 2.0 Could use the extra space in the front pocket for wears and such

Olive Sac

I have just gotten into the sport and after researching disc for several weeks, dang i was overwhelmed. I decided to learn 3-5 disc to start with. Millennium Super Soft Omega Putter, Innova Star Foxbat, Innova Star Kite, and a G Star Leopard. The Sac is just the ticket, but get the beer holder. Nothing like a cold one at the course.

Just got my Nutsac, a 2.0 single bag. My ultimate plan is:
Soft Envy
Nova
Shark3/Roc3 (one of these two)
Theory
Crave
CD2 (or longer control driver of your choice)

Right now, I've had the first three discs above and then Leopard, TL, Teebird3. However, the other discs above are more what I'd want to roll with eventually.

I'll use the larger front pocket for windy day discs, some distance drivers, or discs I'm playing around with.

As it hits 90 in Wisconsin here and I no longer want to carry larger bags or backpacks, I feel its time to update the best easy-to-carry bag thread for weather that just beats you up.

175 DX Aviar
175 X Comet
175 Z Buzzz
167 Lucid Escape
167 Lucid Renegade

As it hits 90 in Wisconsin here and I no longer want to carry larger bags or backpacks, I feel its time to update the best easy-to-carry bag thread for weather that just beats you up.

175 DX Aviar
175 X Comet
175 Z Buzzz
167 Lucid Escape
167 Lucid Renegade

Good looking setup. This bags is still awesome!

You sure you don't need just one overstable disc though. For thumbers, flicks, doglegs, skips?

See signature for what I normally carry.
Occasionally I'll swap out mids or fairways, but I'm still using an Original Single and haven't even bothered to use my 2.0 more than once. I don't think I'll ever be convinced I need a bigger bag for DG...

My wife gave me a single 2.0 for my BDay. :thmbup:

Here's what I have been using so far:

Anode
Zone
Glide
Banshee
Flow

I've really been enjoying it so far. Quite the pleasant contrast to the soldier bag I'd been lugging around!

my 2.0 single is like this. this is all the bag i truly need for most courses around here and it boggles my mind why i bother with a bigger bag some days.

insanity
wrath
crave
inspire
clash
envy
proxy

Last edited:
I just upgraded to a double, and gave the single to my dad- what I had in the single was

Eraser wizard
Fuse
Mace
River
Saint pro
XXX
Bolt

Usually I put 5 discs in it; Karbon Touch, Lucid Truth, VIP Stag, Champ Firebird, Champ Ape

I don't carry a nutsac, but I'm going with something very similar for my casual rounds. Normally carrying:

SS Wizard
Protege Ghost
Pinnacle Patriot
C-Line PD
Champ Firebird
Star Destroyer

If I can squeeze in a couple extra, I add a more overstable throwing putter and I switch to an Excel/Icon Patriot setup.

Love playing with my Nutsac! I roll with two different configurations:

My GYRO'd Nutsac: Wrath / Insanity | Volt | Envy / Proxy | Warden
My Trilogy Nutsac: Saint Pro / Saint | Jade | Warship / Suspect | Warden

I get GYRO'd for most casual rounds and Trilogy up if I'm feeling sassy...

My 'sac has now been delegated to my form critiquing bag

175 DX Whale
175 DX Roc
168 M Polaris LS
168 DX Gazelle
168 DX Banshee

I'm gonna find an X Comet to stick in this baby too

I'm carrying 10 right now in my Double.

2 Putters, one for driving and one for putting
3 Mids, US, Stable, OS
3 Fairways, IS, Stable, OS
2 Drivers fitting the conditions or course I'm playing.

Lat64 Pure Zero Line - Putts
Lat64 Pure Opto - Drives

Westside Tursas VIP - US Mid
Westside Warship VIP - Stable Mid
Westside Bard VIP - OS Mid

Westside Underworld - US Driver
Westside Northman - Stable Driver
Westside Stag - OS Driver

Innova GStar Pegasus - Windy Days
Daredevil Timberwolf - because these things are amazing.
Sometimes I throw an Eagle in, too.

I'm struggling with a hamstring injury so the Soldier bag with 18-20 discs is too heavy at the moment. I like the idea of going minimal...might have to look into these bags now. I've trimmed my lineup down to this:

Destroyer
Teebird
Firebird
Fuse
Buzzz
Shark
Wizard
Magic

I don't have a Nutsac, but I do use a Discraft Weekender for my local pitch and putt. I rarely fill it (six putters max), but I'll generally carry a Zone, Envy, Proxy, and Wizard. I'll occasionally add a second Zone and a Scale to fill it.

Latest posts