• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Obama Fullcolor Discs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziggy

Double Eagle Member
I have some ESP Buzzes for grab. These are the rare limited edition Zam foosed stamp of Obama and Lincoln showing support to deaf national disc golf.

Abrahobama_Grey.gif

Abrahobama_Red.gif

I will ship 'em for $17 apiece.

Dare you make some heads turn with this awesome stocking stuffer?

Sweet looking disc, I got such a kick out of when they were posted on my regional forum and some Republicans got super angry at the idea that you would compare Obama and Lincoln without realizing that it was because they were both representatives in Illinois and they're sign IL on the disc.

Actually obama and lincoln both have a history in springfield illinois the site of deaf disc golf nationals. I just started unpacking my discs due to a new job and relocation.

Definitely memories

L for loser

Sweet looking disc, I got such a kick out of when they were posted on my regional forum and some Republicans got super angry at the idea that you would compare Obama and Lincoln without realizing that it was because they were both representatives in Illinois and they're sign IL on the disc.

I thought the L that Lincoln was holding up was for Loser.

Good stuff trollin'

They are going - get in the action if you want to surprise someone with an obama hankerin.

Can be as simple as taking a sharpie and making a huge X or some groucho marx mustaches!

I really need to order a couple of those. I think Obama is a great man who came into office with the worst economy since the depression, a war that was mismanged and in Iran's case unnessary. No other president in history has had such multiple issues at once along with a budget and debt crisis that was accelearted over the last 8 years. This country had a budget surplus and was paying down the national debt going into 2001. I do not agree with all he has done, but in less than 11 months into this chaos no one could have done significantly better. At least he has improved the standing of this country internationally which was no easy endeavor after the last 8 years.

I really need to order a couple of those. I think Obama is a great man who came into office with the worst economy since the depression, a war that was mismanged and in Iran's case unnessary. No other president in history has had such multiple issues at once along with a budget and debt crisis that was accelearted over the last 8 years. This country had a budget surplus and was paying down the national debt going into 2001. I do not agree with all he has done, but in less than 11 months into this chaos no one could have done significantly better. At least he has improved the standing of this country internationally which was no easy endeavor after the last 8 years.
I like to think of it like this. Bush drove a car off a cliff and handed Obama the wheel.

No other president in history has had such multiple issues at once along with a budget and debt crisis that was accelearted over the last 8 years.

That's debatable (cf his IL counterpart on the disc). At least his problems are mostly external (budgetary concerns notwithstanding).

The bills past have costs... those are projected. The numbers come from the government itself.

'09 is in the books - are you dismissing that too?

The bills past have costs... those are projected. The numbers come from the government itself.

'09 is in the books - are you dismissing that too?
Chill out, Turbo. I'm not here to debate anything. I just wanted some clarification.

Chill out, Turbo. I'm not here to debate anything. I just wanted some clarification.

The link is actually very well explained if clicked on... you can even change the length of time and a few other variables.

I just set it to Debt vs. GDP 1990 thru 2014... it goes back to the 1800's.

I already have one...

I was the TD at the event.

I sold about 70 of those for Ziggy in our club pro-shop.

I actually have few of them (4)

I could sell you if Ziggy runs out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts