• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ohn Scoggins

Gotta agree, she is a spreader of joy. She was my favorite story from the ESPN coverage a while back, comparing DG as a job to working in the fields when she was young. She's living her dream for sure.

I would love to have a beer with Ohn, she seems like a cool positive person. Maybe it's just me but I would find her distracting to play with.

Well, its official - Ohn has made it. She has her own DGCR thread.

She'll officially make it when a thread named "Has Ohn Scoggings peaked ?" will be created.

I really love her attitude, as she seems to bring really good vibes to the card she's playing with.

But I have to admit that her force-over backhands and forehands (that she mastered) are definitely not to my taste.

She'll officially make it when a thread named "Has Ohn Scoggings peaked ?" will be created.

I really love her attitude, as she seems to bring really good vibes to the card she's playing with.

But I have to admit that her force-over backhands and forehands (that she mastered) are definitely not to my taste.
You bring up a great question.

I think you're just the person to make that thread. Go. Fulfill your destiny.

Her forehand drives are everything that someone trying to learn forehand shouldn't do. It's hard to argue with the result, though.

With as long as she's been playing, as much as she plays, and her age, it's amazing that her body is holding up. She's obviously doing something right.

Latest posts