• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Oklahoma KcPro Aviar

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an RW-pro aviar with a Popeye's tournament stamp if you're interested.

I'm looking for kcpro specifically, and with some type of outline of the state or the state name boldly being on it.

I know, it's a specific request. :D

I know my friend has one or two but I'm not sure if he's willing to give them up. I'm about to play a round or two with him so I'll get back to you after that! Do you have a price in mind? I know they're above 7.5/10 or above for sure

I'm looking for kcpro specifically, and with some type of outline of the state or the state name boldly being on it.

I know, it's a specific request. :D

I have one, it's the Oklahoma Disc Golf Foundation stamp on a KC Pro aviar. Big outline of the state with the name of the foundation on it. It's been used some. Probably 8/9 of 10 (need to check). What condition are you looking for?

I have an Oklahoma Foundation KC also. It's lightly used. I only practiced with it a day at home. 8/10 only for my ink around the nipple on the back. I'll trade it for an equal black or blue KC Aviar. Disc is white with a blue stamp.

I have one, it's the Oklahoma Disc Golf Foundation stamp on a KC Pro aviar. Big outline of the state with the name of the foundation on it. It's been used some. Probably 8/9 of 10 (need to check). What condition are you looking for?

I have an Oklahoma Foundation KC also. It's lightly used. I only practiced with it a day at home. 8/10 only for my ink around the nipple on the back. I'll trade it for an equal black or blue KC Aviar. Disc is white with a blue stamp.

I have one of these and they're exactly what I'm looking for. There's something about tossing a putter with an Oklahoma outline that gets me jacked up in a good, comfortable way.

What weights? As long as they're not too light and not beat to a pulp (7's and above, 170g or heavier), let me know what you guys want for them and we'll work something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts