• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Auction] Old School Innova Disc set (11x KC, 5x JK, Champ Shark)End Date: 12/26/12 at 10pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

burnin4

Birdie Member
CURRENT HIGH BID: $50

End Date: 12/26/12 at 10pm EST
Starting bid $50
Min Bid Increment $1

11x KC Pro Aviar, red with rainbow stamp
5x JK Valkyrie, Yellow with red foil stamp
Champion Shark, red with silver foil
Weights unknown, discs sealed in box

Ok folks, up for bid is a really interesting Innova disc set that is unopened (cellophane has minor tear) and sealed in the original box. The set includes an 11x KC Pro Aviar, 5x JK Valkyrie, and a Champion Shark. Please add an addition $5 for shipping on top of the winning bid. Please let me know if you guys have any questions.

IMG_0239_zpsed550462.jpg

IMG_0243_zpsba6da0ed.jpg

Last edited:
I just looked, it's a Champion KC Aviar. Not sure if I've seen an 11x Champ Aviar before. I just sent Ken a text to see which one is more rare/valuable...

No. Looks like the weights are 166 on the Aviar and Valk, can't see the Shark. I know heavier discs are worth more as throwers but this set has more value as a unique collection piece, IMO.

saw one of these sets on another auction site and thought it was pretty cool history, but was like $70. Is there a way to date this set other than just 11x champ era?

saw one of these sets on another auction site and thought it was pretty cool history, but was like $70. Is there a way to date this set other than just 11x champ era?

No idea, but guessing 2006, pretty sure that's when KC won his 11th.

Ken won his 11th in 2002....and 12th in 2006.....so this set is between 2002-3---2005-6.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts