• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Auction] Old School Pearly Shark - End: 07/17/2012 @ 8:00PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

roadtripstuff

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Current High Bid: N/A

End Date/Time: 07/17/2012 @ 8:00PM
Starting Bid: $20
Min. Bid Increment: $1.00

Weight: 180g
Scale Weight / Marked: Not Available/180
Disc Condition: 8/10
Color: Multi-Color/Fly-Dye

Detailed Description:
This is a old school pearly fly-dye shark. Disc is in great condition, some slight scratches, but no major dings or gouges, just as you would expect from the old pearly plastic. No ink on this beauty, looks amazing.

Here's some pics:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I would say it's on the gummier side, I can bend it. Sorta taco it and it goes right back, but to be honest I'm not sure what the gummy plastic from that era really feels like. Don't know if that is helpful or not.

These are the pearlies that came out about 10 years ago now I think, maybe 200-2003 in that range. Same as all of the pearly leopards, vikings, etc that you see floating around on here.

There has to be more than one shark thrower out there that would love to have this beauty. Ends tomorrow, we I guess technically today.

Its even better in person. I almost thought about keeping it even though I don't throw 'em, but I figure someone out there would enjoy it more that I would.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts