• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Millennium] Old School Super Softs

Actually the yellow one in the OP does not have run numbers. Millennium stopped putting the run numbers on for a little while in the mid part of the decade, and there is two or three runs of Omega's that do not have run numbers. I want to say they would have been 1.21 & 1.22's or something like that, but I don't feel like looking it up. It was after the 1.19's at any rate.

I've seen these with only the word Millenium across the front. Recently too at a play it again.

Now that the Omega SS is being run in R-Crap...Sorry, R-"Pro" :thmbdown: the old Supersofts are going to start getting some interest. I don't think they are ever going to be worth big money, but you will probably be able to pull off some sweet trades with them.

I noticed, and believe this to be true. Just tried to get some new Omega SS putters but changed my mind when I felt them. Much more stiff and bouncy feeling rubber. Fail

I've seen these with only the word Millenium across the front. Recently too at a play it again.
A bunch of the first run of R-Crap Omega's had the Millennium bar stamp. Those are 1.26's I think. Something like that. Again, too lazy to look it up.

So, how do you know if they are R-pro? The ones in town don't have any run # on them, so does that make them the old plastic?

I noticed, and believe this to be true. Just tried to get some new Omega SS putters but changed my mind when I felt them. Much more stiff and bouncy feeling rubber. Fail
sure they were 1.26 ? that sounds like the previous run

anyway those stiff ones kinda suck as putters but make great approach and mid range discs.