• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Older Buzzz lot for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disc-Rescue

Yo gang, been playing 30 years, collected about 1,100 discs and I'm willing to sell at least half. Time to thin the herd, cut some deals and re-home some discs. Love the Buzzz but I'm not really a Discraft guy so I'll start moving that brand first. Prices INCLUDE shipping.

Faded glow moon Buzzz 178 grams 5/10 some minor pitting/cavitation on rim NO INK $40 shipped

Black stamp glow moon Buzzz 171 grams 8/10 for field testing NO INK $50 shipped

White stamp glow moon Buzzz 178 grams 8/10 for field testing NO INK $50 shipped

Orange big bee Buzzz 174 grams 6.5/10 light rim ink $25 shipped

Tie dye Z plastic Buzzz 171 grams 5/10 NO INK $25 shipped

Tie dye Elite Z plastic Buzzz 176 grams 4.5/10 HUMP INK $20 shipped

Dark blue w white stamp SS Buzzz 180 grams 8/10 for field testing NO INK $30 shipped

Light blue w yellow stamp SS Buzzz 177 grams 6/10 NO INK $25 shipped

Green Buzzz 178 grams 7/10 NO INK $30 shipped

Take all of them for $200 shipped.

All discs in decent to excellent shape, collector kept and I try to grade semi-conservatively because you'll be happier when you get it.

DM me if you're looking for specifics, I have most brands and a lot of my collection is over 5/8/10 years old with minimal ink. PEACE!!

Attachments

• buzzz1.jpg
    buzzz1.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 219
  • buzzz2.jpg
    buzzz2.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 113
Question about some disc you are rehoming

We have just started playing and love it. Me and my husband have found that thing we can do for a date night. I saw you were rehoming some ove your disc. How much are you wanting for some of those we want to learn more but we really want to try different discs with out spending both arms and a leg. Please let me know some if your cheapest ones so i may see if we can afford to get a few for us plus share with our sons because we love them and the fact they love to play because we can also make this a family sport.
Thank you
Jody

We have just started playing and love it. Me and my husband have found that thing we can do for a date night. I saw you were rehoming some ove your disc. How much are you wanting for some of those we want to learn more but we really want to try different discs with out spending both arms and a leg. Please let me know some if your cheapest ones so i may see if we can afford to get a few for us plus share with our sons because we love them and the fact they love to play because we can also make this a family sport.
Thank you
Jody

The prices are listed in the original post. If you're just starting out and doing it on the cheap, these are probably not for you. You should check your local Play It Again Sports stores for used discs that you can probably get for +/- $5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts