• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Millennium] OLF Mega Thread

With the 1.4 run out now, is there any reason to chase after a 1.2 run OLFs?

I just got in 1.2 SOLF, a 1.4 SOLF and a 1.1 SOLF to go with my 1.3 MOLFs and 1.4 QOLFs. I love the zipper top 1.1 and would try to track more down but there doesn't seem to be much difference between 1.2 and 1.4.

Has anyone compared OLF's to a Latitude retooled Spark? It's really hard to find good flat OLF's in Finland. Love the flattish 1.2 SOLF that I only have one left...

I love seeing this thread pop up. This one and the Mythical Roc thread.

But I've got nothing on Sparks.

Wish you'd sold them all to me.
(The 1.3 MOLFs are pro Thunderbirds, and they're great. Flat and fast like a 1.1 OLF, but they start more OS and cycle through more quickly.)

Try Pro Thunderbirds. I happily sold off my 1.1 OLFs once I tried them.

Ty for the suggestion. I'm not really looking for a pro-plastic alternative cause I play on heavily wooded courses and on a lot of rugged terrain. The reason I haven't considered Thunderbirds is that they dont feel comfortable on my forehand grip. I forehand my OLF's a LOT. The Spark feels much more similar in hand...

Ty for the suggestion. I'm not really looking for a pro-plastic alternative cause I play on heavily wooded courses and on a lot of rugged terrain. The reason I haven't considered Thunderbirds is that they dont feel comfortable on my forehand grip. I forehand my OLF's a LOT. The Spark feels much more similar in hand...

If it doesn't feel comfortable, that's an easy answer. The last couple runs of Pro plastic has been really good though, it's better than some of the Star runs I've seen recently.....

If it doesn't feel comfortable, that's an easy answer. The last couple runs of Pro plastic has been really good though, it's better than some of the Star runs I've seen recently.....

My Pro started out really nice, but beat into too straight very fast. Sure, it's new flight could be useful for many, but I love Falchions too much now.

I have largely replaced my OLF's with the Westside Longbowman. It feels very comfortable in the hand and the flatter profile works better for my forehand. The retooled Spark is very similar to the Longbowman. I do still have some 150 Q-OLF's I cycle in and out of the bag on certain courses but mostly the Longbowman is my go-to.

I've read through the entire thread and I am wondering if part of the mess ups that have happened with the OLFs have to do with Millennium moving their business to Kansas in 2011? Potential chaos before and after the move? I don't know. Just thinking out loud.

Hopefully, the OLF will maintain a stronger consistency after reading about the success of the 1.4s.

I'm hoping so because I'm thinking about diving more into the OLF world. I have a 1.2 Molf that has seasoned into a bomber and I need a couple more to round out my stablities.

Latest posts