• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Olive Glen at Sycuan Ice Bowl - Feb 4, 2012

Crackers

Olive Glen at Sycuan Resort will be hosting an Ice Bowl on February 4th. You get a selection of a Champ Glo Firebird or a Champ Mako. Entry is $20. Being an X-C tier event, the rounds won't be rated, but you also have the chance to buy mulligans (Up to 3 per hole can be used) for $1/each. Also, if you bring canned goods you will receive mulligans based on the number of cans donated. There will be two rounds from the regular 9 hole positions and two from alternate 9 hole positions.

Check out the link below for more information on location, times and registration. There will be a max field of 51 players. Olive Glen is a fun short course and will make for an interesting tournament. Join in if you can! Also, thanks to Sycuan Golf and Tennis Resort and the San Diego Aces Disc Golf Club for their support. Most of all, thanks to those who participate in this year's Olive Glen tournament - the first to be held at this new course!

Tournament Director:
Mark Verrochi
[email protected]

http://www.discgolfunited.com/disc-golf-tournaments/tournament-dashboard.cfm/tourn_id/283

Short course. Haven't played the long tees yet because on any given day only a couple are obvious where the temporary pad would be laid down. It'll be fun, that's for sure. I'm not looking forward to seeing where all the OBs will be. Some holes can be pretty narrow.

I just played the course this past week, its ok and good luck with the event. I like to see new courses popping up.

Latest posts