• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Millennium] Omega: The Alpha and the

Quantum Omega4 4.1 run feels a lot like a standard stock Champ Aviar P&A

I've noticed this too. Picked up four off MarshallStreet and really little different feel between QOmega4 and CAviars. Nose on the QOmega4 is a little bulkier, but height is fairly close. Compared to my CLine Glow P2s, they don't have as high of a shoulder. Tops are definitely Yeti Aviar puddled.

I feel like this mold might as well just be beadless Yetis. Haven't had a chance to toss them yet. But honestly, I'm very interested. Plastic feels amazing.

I've noticed this too. Picked up four off MarshallStreet and really little different feel between QOmega4 and CAviars. Nose on the QOmega4 is a little bulkier, but height is fairly close. Compared to my CLine Glow P2s, they don't have as high of a shoulder. Tops are definitely Yeti Aviar puddled.

I feel like this mold might as well just be beadless Yetis. Haven't had a chance to toss them yet. But honestly, I'm very interested. Plastic feels amazing.

The feel may be similar but my Q Omega4 is noticeably more overstable than my Champ Aviar. The Q Omega4 is a really nice driving putter with a reliable fade, filled a hole in my bag for sure.

Yeah, been throwing mine the past month or so, less stability than the Glow C-Line P2 or Sky God III that I have. I like the QOmega4s versatility & glide, just need to be consistent on release and nose angles. Its not a special blend of champion either, pretty 'standard stock' feeling and took some scrapes pretty quickly (showing some wear after skipping & sliding on concrete a handful of times :doh:).

Compared the QOmega4 to my other premium Aviar-X topped beadless putters, the Glow MF C-Blend Alpaca feels the most similar (less stable as well). Tallest/bulkiest shoulder P2s I have are a Luster C-line and a swirly S-line X-out (Sky God II run). Sky God III is also taller with a bulky shoulder and a puddle top. Psycho C-Line & Glow C-Line have similar shoulder bulk to the QOmega4 but are taller and flat topped. Pink QOmega4 has lower PLH than the Green one I got (throwing the Green).

Anybody able to comment how these fly relative to a Diamond Wizard?

I haven't thrown mine side by side, so only going off memory, but my diamond wizards always felt like they lacked glide. Higher shoulder and none of mine are even close to flat. I only have slightly older runs of diamond wizards so my memory might not mean much now, but they just weren't ever the driving putter I wanted. I still think neutron Ions are the best driving wizard out there.
My two Qomega4s are pretty overstable for a putter, but both have the really good glide I was looking for. Very stiff and bulky in hand though. They feel almost identical to my premium alpacas(my alpacas have terrible PLH flashing compared to my QO4). Mine are more flat than puddle topped. I'll have to take them all to a field and compare side by side.

I've been putting with the same d line P2s since early 2016. I wanted to pick up an eventual replacement for them and I like the newer tacky plastic that's come out in the last few years. Was planning on getting a pair of Nexus Firefly since they're P2 with tacky firm plastic.

But of course none of the local shops have them or the new P2 models in stock ( I for the most part don't buy online, I need to feel a disc up especially a putter) . Anyhow local shop pro recommended the Omega4 in ET plastic. Spent a good 2 hours beating them into the chains from short distance yesterday (it was like 20 degrees out, in the snow and windy). Definitely like them a LOT. I can see them replacing my p2 once I get a few thousand putts in on them.

They feel almost identical to a P2, perhaps a miniscule amount shallower (or perhaps just flatter across the top, hard to say), the tacky grippy plastic is an improvement for sure. I noticed that despite the cold they didn't seem to take much damage from the few hundred putts or so I gave them. Similar to my X line P1x that's been beaten to hell yet doesn't really scuff up.

I ordered two omega4's, got a round in them promptly ordered 3 more. They are p2 but it's the plastic that is perfect. Almost as firm as kc pro with a little bit of the yeti softness/grip. How these are still available beats me.

Mine must have been from the same run as yours. Almost KC firm but with the grippy Nexus/XT type plastic.

I've been putting with the same d line P2s since early 2016. I wanted to pick up an eventual replacement for them and I like the newer tacky plastic that's come out in the last few years. Was planning on getting a pair of Nexus Firefly since they're P2 with tacky firm plastic.

But of course none of the local shops have them or the new P2 models in stock ( I for the most part don't buy online, I need to feel a disc up especially a putter) . Anyhow local shop pro recommended the Omega4 in ET plastic. Spent a good 2 hours beating them into the chains from short distance yesterday (it was like 20 degrees out, in the snow and windy). Definitely like them a LOT. I can see them replacing my p2 once I get a few thousand putts in on them.

They feel almost identical to a P2, perhaps a miniscule amount shallower (or perhaps just flatter across the top, hard to say), the tacky grippy plastic is an improvement for sure. I noticed that despite the cold they didn't seem to take much damage from the few hundred putts or so I gave them. Similar to my X line P1x that's been beaten to hell yet doesn't really scuff up.

I think the Omega4 is a better P2 replacement anyway. Most of the Fireflies I've come across have a puddle top, whereas the Omega4 is generally just flat.

Got a champ (quantum?) omega 4 from disc golf center last week. Good luster champ plastic. Nice and flat. Good glide and stability. Pretty cool to get a premium P2 for $16

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been using my QOmega4s for a few months now. They're very neutral fliers, which is great, but I was wanting something stable. Don't think I'll be taking them out of my bag because they hold the line like the best of them. They're definitely a step more stable than a Champ Aviar. But about par when compared to a Star Aviar. .

Picked up some Dyed 2-ring Sanny Q-megas. Anyone have some experience with these? I throw lunas and roaches right now.

Are omega delta T putters an old mold of the avair?

My old PA aviars have a different bevel than the current version. To me it looks a lot like the current delta T omega mold.

According to my notes, the Omega is a putter from 1995 that uses the mold of the small bead Aviar. Delta T is the new plastic from millennium that is a combination of "dx and pro".

Omegas aren't the "San Marino two ring Aviar" mold any longer. The last Omegas that were are First Run Sirius and second run Quantum. No more after 2009. Omegas today are "Innova.com" tooled and only have a single ring. They are still fantastic. I have a few first run Delta-T that are awesome. I have 60+ other Omegas. They are also Awesome.

I hope they releaase some lunar omega-not the 4s. When did the lunars last release?

Don't forget millennium (pro). Those are the best all around omegas. We also need helio sirius and helio nexus. While we're at it we need light weight pro Dracos.

Latest posts