• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

One Disc Wonder

At this point you just got to go with it. I was going to prerube, but...ah. Whatevs.

There are a lot of newcomers too, who like sharing their favorite disc.

And technically, he said no putters, so it's slightly different than other "pick your disc" threads I've seen. (no, I didn't search them out)

So... Alias

At this point you just got to go with it. I was going to prerube, but...ah. Whatevs.

There are a lot of newcomers too, who like sharing their favorite disc.

Still better than "how did you play today?" thread.

i have to be a problem and ask why it's assumed that a one disc round contains no putter... because for a one disc round i would use a putter :(

if you burned all my putters and said "use what's left" i'd grab my star roc3

Pretty sure he means that you can't use putter as 2nd disc when you are inside the circle, but you have to putt with the chosen disc.

In the Long Ago, the choice was easy for the 1-disc rounds we played--Stingray.

These days, I'd probably pull out an Ibex for short courses and an Eclipse for long courses (and once my Eclipses are gone, a Valley).

Might have to go with an ESP Comet. Probably a Buzzz, though.

TP Hatchet. You killing me with the no putters though. Opto Pures and Proton Envys make up 80% of my non-putting game.

What I meant was that you have to putt with the chosen disc. If you picked a distance driver, you had to putt with it.

DX or KC Roc

I step up to most holes thinking, "Can I reach that with a Roc?" Often times it then comes down to... Which Roc?

Latest posts