• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] OOP Champion Gator for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmitch

Eagle Member
$55 shipped on it

175g orange with silver stamp brand new

Attachments

• gat.jpg
    gat.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 138
Thanks for your trade offer but I don't toss rhynos nor would it be a fair trade from a value standpoint.

I have searched ebay for gummy rhynos and champion rhynos and the most I see one selling for is $20. LSdiscs has some for $26 buy it now and that the highest I see. I have no clue where you are getting this $50 number from.

The ony way a gummy rhyno would pull that is if its ce and even thats a stretch.. U can still get glass tops in stores. I see em at pias all the time for 14 bucks.show me the gummy rhyno for 50 because I just searched current and finished listings and nothings of that price. U cant bull**** a bull****ter

Last edited:
Yea and thats kinda pushing it.but nothin is comin up on ebay so I think dude is full of it .either way,if somebody paid 50, for a reg champ rhyno...theyre a moron

Yes, they are just as flat as a pearly. I haven't toss this one so I couldn't comment on the stability.

Status
Not open for further replies.