• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Opinions on course in McGregor Texas

I expect that amount of laziness from an OP, not the troll. :mad:

Link

I'm not trolling and I'm not gonna do the leg work for them. They want opinions, they can make the effort.
Assumptions may be made here. If they are asking for opinions, there are obviously no reviews. If there are no reviews and they want some to gain opinions, then they would have asked for some reviews. If they can't ask for reviews, the course must not be listed.
What do you think of this shirt?

Last edited:
Haven't played it, and only have the information listed here so far, but I have played several courses near Lake Conroe. McGregor looks like it's scaled for the recreational to intermediate skill level, with a few Texas sized holes thrown in. From the background of the pictures (tee signs only), the woods look very forgiving (won't lose a disc, and an average to above average skilled player should be able to manage the lines). It's listed as what I call around the midwest a '2x9' course (nine baskets, right?). Might be fun to visit, with shade to help from the Texas heat. I look forward to reading some 'Trusted' reviews!

I'm not trolling and I'm not gonna do the leg work for them. They want opinions, they can make the effort.
Assumptions may be made here. If they are asking for opinions, there are obviously no reviews. If there are no reviews and they want some to gain opinions, then they would have asked for some reviews. If they can't ask for reviews, the course must not be listed.
What do you think of this shirt?

So you thought you were contributing to the post?

So you thought you were contributing to the post?

I thought I was asking the OP to clarify what he was asking. Maybe give a little more info, specify which course. As the question stands, it's extremely vague.
I didn't realize I was going to annoy the likes of you (a.k.a. the "post police")

I thought I was asking the OP to clarify what he was asking. Maybe give a little more info, specify which course. As the question stands, it's extremely vague.
I didn't realize I was going to annoy the likes of you (a.k.a. the "post police")

You got called out for a dumb, lazy response and got your feelings hurt. Everyone else found the course with 10 seconds of research. Get over it.

You got called out for a dumb, lazy response and got your feelings hurt. Everyone else found the course with 10 seconds of research. Get over it.

Why should anyone have to decipher what a person is asking? That might not even be the course they were talking about. Are you positive there are NO other courses in the area? Every single course is not listed on this site. So, Mr.Troll (post police, heelboy, whatever), that is why I asked the question. Sorry it got your panties in such a ruffle.

(Or maybe you know this person, and since they got called out for a stupid, lazy question, you decided to white knight for them?)