• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Orangebrook Golf & Country Club in Hollywood, FL

Peter S

Eagle Member
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Orangebrook Golf & Country Club in Hollywood, FL has put in permanent baskets and will open for Disc Golf "soon"

I did play there when the Broward club BDGA had past events. Many club members including myself brought our temp baskets out and made a fun 18 hole course. Everyone used electric carts and had a fun time zipping around. If the permanent is as good I will be very happy.

Does anyone think they will play this course more or less than other Broward park courses? Is anyone else excited to have our first permanent Broward County area ball/disc golf course?

Orangebrook is open. A bit pricy compared my other favorite Pine Oaks in Ocala, Fl.

Carts were $13.00 & round was $3.00 per person.

Lets get to the golf. There were no signs or tee pads. Tees were defined with stone walkway pavers with gold numbers on them. Some of them were hard to find in the grass, others were along the cart path.

No coincidence the numbers are painted Gold, the course challenge was gold level for sure. Par is 60, no maps. Some shots had to 900 - 1000 feet.

No other tees yet, I would hope for red, white & blue to added on all the long holes.

Some shared use with ball golf and since it was day 1 we were careful to look out for balls going by and let a few singles play through.

After a very big long first round we played a second round & cheeted up closer on any of the crazy long holes. We played from more of a white tee level and had a lot of fun.

Glad to hear it! Good to see Broward adding courses the past few years, I'll have to check it out next time I come down to visit fam & friends. Agreed, it'd be nice if they added at least a few short tees to accommodate a wider range of players, if not provide some additional variety for locals.

$13 for a cart is better than the $20 they get at Sunny Brook (a local ball/disc golf course).
Easier to swallow if you split with a friend to geta round in for under $10 each ($6.50 ea for the cart + $3 fee).

Last edited:
Went back to O/B with my wife. They charged $27.00 for 2 people in 1 cart. The other time I played was with the club and I thought it was $13.00 total. It now seems it is $13.00 per person. I asked what if I was a single wanting a cart, guy says still $27.00.

I will not be back. The next time I need a golf course fix I will go to Pine Oaks in Ocalla, Fl.

Peter, the price is 10$ for a cart and 3$ greens fees per person plus tax. It is 3$ to walk. The par is 64 and the pads that are in are Blue pads. The white pads are next to be marked and then reds and golds.

There is now a scorecard with a map and distances on it. There are no 900-1000ft holes by the way. The longest is a 808 and it a fair par 5.

I assume signs will come after the other pads are marked.

What's the latest with this course? They're having a dbls. tourney there end of May & I'm considering playing.
How is the course..worth it to play or not that great?

Latest posts