• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Orc Extravaganza: Pearly, Proline, PFN, Tulsa

Status
Not open for further replies.

creeper78

Birdie Member
ORC MARKDOWN! MOST ARE NOW $5 CHEAPER. REVISED. Let's see if anyone still throws Orcs. Once again, if you think pricing is out of line, shoot me a PM and we'll see what we can do. Thanks for looking!

$20 New 158.9g White Star Orc (Japan Open)
$20 New 162.0g Orange Champ Orc (PFN, gummy)
$35 New 168.7g Oange Pearly Champ Orc (Silver sparkle stamp) SOLD
$25 New 174.8g Milky White Champ Orc (some pearl and rainbow stamp)
$30 New 167.5g Yellow Pro Line Orc (fingerprinty and grippy)
$35 New 163.1g Orange Pearly Champ Orc (green stamp) SOLD.

$20 170.5g Yellow Pearly Orc with blue/silver stamp ( 7/10, no big gouges in rim or anything, ink in rim)
$20 163.4g Turquoise Orc, some pearl with blue streaks in it black stamp(7/10 ink in rim) 4 little marks on rim that are same color as the streaks, so i don't know if ink or not)
$20 160.2g Turquoise Pearly Orc also has some streaks (7/10, no big gouges in rim or anything, ink in rim). Faint wiped ink on underside of plate.
$20 161.0g Blue Tye Dye Pearly Orc (7/10 ink in rim, ink on rim, small TD on face at right of "A" in logo
$44 169.3g Blue Tulsa Orc (7-8/10) ink in rim SOLD
$20 168.9g Yellow Pearly Orc with red stamp (7/10. appears to have a very small thorn in flight plate in the top of the "O", but it doesn't go through) ink in rim

$20 168.7g Orange Champ Orc (9/10 with bit of pearl, but not as board flat as most pearlies and stamp wear)
$26 166.8g White Pro Line Orc (7-8/10 with rainbow stamp. fingerprinty and grippy ink in rim) SOLD!!
$18 155.6g Red Star Orc (9+/10 with ink in rim)
$13 170.3g Champ Fly Dye (9+/10 pearly rim, ink in rim)
$18 167.2g Yellow Champ Orc (8/10 very slight pearl, not board flat, ink in rim)
$13 171.9g Orange Marbled Star Orc (8/10) (ink on plate)

Last edited:
Wish I had some funds right now. I would definitely pick up one or five of these :p

Any trades besides Magics?

7-8/10 champ whippets
White/yellow/red star whippet with the circle stamp
pink or white fuzion escape

That'd be it. I'm really trying to clear out discs. We could probably work something out if you just PM me what you're looking at.

7-8/10 champ whippets
White/yellow/red star whippet with the circle stamp
pink or white fuzion escape

That'd be it. I'm really trying to clear out discs. We could probably work something out if you just PM me what you're looking at.

Any interest in a whippet - X original Jeff Ash Brainwave, never thrown?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts