• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] overstable distance driver

ghostofdabayou

Bogey Member
Wanted others' opinions about this: I am wanting something more stable than my GStar Wraith but not as overstable as my GG '21 Halo Wraith. Any suggestions?

I was summoned by the words overstable distance driver… only to find this…

If you can find a Star Wraith with some dome it should fit the bill.

Yep. If you like the wraith most star wraiths are going to slot in between the g-star and the 21 GG.

I buy online an in person from time to time. I was thinking more along the lines of someone suggesting something based on fight path, but I recognize feel is just as important. I will check out the Star Wraith. Thanks for the suggestions

I buy online an in person from time to time. I was thinking more along the lines of someone suggesting something based on fight path, but I recognize feel is just as important. I will check out the Star Wraith. Thanks for the suggestions

You want a pop top domey Star wraith for stability. If you look online, go for OTB or somewhere that tells you dome. Or call the place.

I will check it out on OTB. I buy most discs I grab online from them since they give you more specific details about the exact disc I am getting.

You should have a lot of room between those two. GStar discs are usually on the flippy side and Halos are definitely on the stable side. Like the other poster said, "most" Star Wraiths will fall in between. I wouldn't get too domey or too flat, just something moderate.

Latest posts