• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] P-Line MD3s and P2s!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yungfiji

Bogey Member
looking for Luna Putters (Or maybe some Roaches) and possibly a Buzzz (SS, OS or Reg).

2 Yellow P Line MD3 pair 180g 8/10 $14 each or pair for $25 *SOLD
White Flag Stamp Prototype P Line MD3 180g 9/10 $16 *SOLD
2 White P line P2 pair 172g 7.5-8/10 $9 each or pair for $15 *SOLD
Light Blue S Line P2 175g $13 *SOLD
2 White F2 Stamp D Line P2 pair 175g 7.5/10 $7 each or pair for $12 *SOLD

Picture linked here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ishw0032g7pbncr/IMG_1232.jpg?dl=0

Last edited:
looking for Luna Putters (Or maybe some Roaches) and possibly a SS Buzzz .

2 Yellow P Line MD3 pair 180g 8/10 $14 each or pair for $25
White Flag Stamp Prototype P Line MD3 180g 9/10 $18
2 White P line P2 pair 172g 7.5-8/10 $9 each or pair for $15
Light Blue S Line P2 175g $13
2 White F2 Stamp D Line P2 pair 175g 7.5/10 $7 each or pair for $12

Picture linked here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ishw0032g7pbncr/IMG_1232.jpg?dl=0
What are the Innova Factory 2nd discs...?

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Oh...thats awesome! New here so I was confused. Do you know why all Discmania MD's are sold out...?

Haha you're good man!

I've noticed if you want specific Discmania disc you have to watch when they re stock them on their store site. They always seem to sellout quick. I waited so long for them to restock the p line md3s and managed to get those yellow ones. (yellow was all they had left). They sold out within a day or so.

That's one of the reasons I'm switching it up because if I loose one that's finally seasoned it's so hard to replace 😤😤

Haha you're good man!

I've noticed if you want specific Discmania disc you have to watch when they re stock them on their store site. They always seem to sellout quick. I waited so long for them to restock the p line md3s and managed to get those yellow ones. (yellow was all they had left). They sold out within a day or so.

That's one of the reasons I'm switching it up because if I loose one that's finally seasoned it's so hard to replace [emoji36][emoji36]
What are you switching to?

I'm back to using the buzzz for my got to mids and I love it. So reliable and easy to throw.
Dude...I cant find a Buzzz anywhere! I havent tried one yet. I love my Sling. What are the numbers on a Buzzz? What mold do you use?

Dude...I cant find a Buzzz anywhere! I havent tried one yet. I love my Sling. What are the numbers on a Buzzz? What mold do you use?

The buzzz I'm pretty sure is 5 4 -1 1
I have a Big Z buzzz that I've had for years and it still feels great. I just recently bought a new esp buzzz from naileditdiscgolf.com and it's amazing. A few weeks ago they had a bunch on there but I just checked and they only have a few left. I guess I got lucky with timing lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts