• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pablo looking for concurrent European, Worlds, Canadian and U.S.D.G.C.?

The second course at the tournament - Huck It - got hit pretty hard by the storm and incurred enough damage to have to cancel the final round of the AM side of the tournament. Paul McBeth, however, donated his second place winnings back to the course to help with the rebuild effort. Pretty cool, I'd say.

The second course at the tournament - Huck It - got hit pretty hard by the storm and incurred enough damage to have to cancel the final round of the AM side of the tournament. Paul McBeth, however, donated his second place winnings back to the course to help with the rebuild effort. Pretty cool, I'd say.

More impressive than a bag of beat-in plastic....

*squints at discmania *

Canadian National Disc Golf Championships Powered By Innova Champion Discs

Pablo looking to have concurrent European, Worlds, Canadian and perhaps U.S.D.G.C.

Championship Titles. NBD?

Simon Lizotte is the current European Champion. He won the title in 2018 in Croatia.
The European Disc Golf Championships happen every 2 years.

https://www.pdga.com/tour/event/35265

Simon Lizotte is the current European Champion. He won the title in 2018 in Croatia.
The European Disc Golf Championships happen every 2 years.

https://www.pdga.com/tour/event/35265

uhhhh, ok. context please. he didn't say 'European Disc Golf Championships', merely 'European'.

ever heard of the European Open?
(p.s. it's the more prestigious event that, you know, most elite pros play in these days.)

(p.p.s. the 'European Disc Golf Championships' was played every year from 2016-2018)

Yeah. When Udisc first put up the round 2 scores, they looked strange. Since there wasn't (and still isn't) any detail for putts or OBs (Pierce's problem areas), it's hard to guess what happened.

I do hope to see video -- does anyone know if the FPO lead card was filmed?

I don't think it was. Moe was gonna try for double duty, but the hurricane messed up plans.

Looks like Mcbeth tried hard, but Nate Sexton has his 2nd Canadian Championship! CCDG

filmed, hope they put it out soon. Nate Sexton is dialed in on these PEI Houck woods

courses. Congratulations to Kristin Tattar, winning by 7 strokes :clap:

We're trying! Hurrican and power outage threw a wrench in our normally smooth running machine.

Odd that Paige plays this tournament at all, last year she had a 914 rated round . . and bad ratings this year to

If you've ever been there you'd understand why. It's unreal beautiful, and the courses are amazing. Plus Ben Smith and Duncan do such a great job of treating them well. So sad I couldn't make it this year.

Latest posts